Chevy 6.2L V8 L9H Remanufactured Engine – 2009-2013
- Fits 2009-2013 Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Hummer Vehicles – See ‘Vehicle Fitment’ Tab Below For More Info
- Fully Remanufactured; Meets or Exceeds OEM Specifications
- Core Fee Waiver Is Available
- Industry-Leading 7 Year, 1 Million Mile Warranty Available
Questions? Call Toll-Free: 888-842-0023
2009-2013 Cadillac Chevrolet GMC Hummer 6.2L L9H V8. With V.V.T., No D.O.D. (Cylinder Deactivation). VIN Code 2.
Engine fitment can be verified with the notes and ‘Vehicle Fitment’ tab above, or with the casting numbers under ‘Additional Information’ (if applicable), or by calling toll-free 888-842-0023.
Every engine we sell is fully remanufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications:
- Deep Clean – To start the remanufacturing process, every engine is fully disassembled and hot tanked (cast iron) or thermally cleaned (aluminum)
- Inspection – Magnaflux testing uses magnetic particles to inspect metal, checking for microscopic cracks and fissures that will cause long-term failure. All parts are visually inspected as well.
- Machining and New Parts – Deck surfaces are CNC machined and new parts are added. New parts inlcude bearings, pistons, rings, lifters, oil pump, gaskets, Viton™ valve seals, freeze plugs, galley plugs and either a new timing chain (with new tensioners) or a new timing belt (with new tensioner). If an engine has a timing-driven water pump, a new pump is installed.
- SIM Testing – Each engine is SIM tested after reassembly, with the cooling and oil systems being fully pressurized and the crank being spun at high RPM to verify compression and build quality.
Because of our rigorous remanufacturing process, we can offer the industry’s best warranties.Each engine comes with up to 7 years and 1 million miles of warranty, which can be upgraded to include Pure Care™ no-fault protection. No other engine manufacturer comes close.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including chromium (hexavalent compounds), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Dimensions||38 × 38 × 38 in|
With V.V.T., No D.O.D. (Cylinder Deactivation)
|Engine VIN Code||
Escalade, Hummer, Sierra, Silverado, Tahoe, Yukon
Gasoline or Flex Fuel
|Number of Cylinders||
|Number of Valves||